Venue: Salvation Army, Christiansburg
Date: August 18, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Event Types: Music, Food, Miscellaneous, Family Friendly, Charity
The Community Day of Giving 2012, hosted by Marketing on Main Street, will be held on Saturday, August 18th in the parking lot of the Salvation Army in Christiansburg. There will be lots of activities for both kids and adults, live music, prizes and more!
The goal of the event is to stock the food shelves at the Salvation Army so please consider bringing food donations.
- Face Painting & Henna Tattoos
- Water Balloons
- Fishing & Ducky Game
- Cornhole Tournament ($10 a team. Sign-up by August 15th)
- Chalk Space for Little Ones
- Bean Bag Toss & Hula Hoops
- Bake Sale & Raffle
- Food Vendors
- Blood Mobile
- Fire Truck from Christiansburg Fire Department
- Elliston Fire Departments Smokehouse
- Live Music from High Voltage (Teenage Band)
Event T-shirts and special cups will be available for purchase. T-shirts are $10 in cash or $10 in food donations. The special cups are available for $1 and will get your free ice water throughout the event.
Any and all donations will be appreciated.
For more information, visit: http://www.facebook.com/CommunityDayOfGiving2012